JSC “Pilsena” is currently one of the leading companies in draft beer equipment manufacture and sale in Baltic States. Due to many years of experience, flexibility, quick decision-making and marketing techniques we became one of the leading companies in our market.
We also specialize in used keg restoration and service. We buy, restore and sell used kegs.
In addition to the standard solutions our company designs beverage dispensing systems at great sports complexes, arenas, bars, restaurants, as well as performs equipment installation and maintenance.
We can offer high-quality beverage dispensing equipment for both PET bottles and glass pouring systems. We offer equipment as well as beverage dispense accounting system with full monitoring. JSC “Pilsena” central office is located in Klaipeda. However, in order to quickly serve our customers, the company delivers its products through distributors to Kaunas, Vilnius and internationally.
Our Vision is to become one of the leading companies in Europe in KEG and dispensing equipment segment.
Our mission declares to ensure a very high and consistent product innovation, which meets market quality and diversity, while remaining socially responsible and eco-friendly.
Live our values:
• Development. Intensive and effective abroad sales expansion;
• Awareness. Enhance company`s visibility and competitiveness;
• Social responsibility and the prevention of pollution. Responsible increasing of capacity while ensuring safe and environmentally clean production process;
• Long-term business relationships. Maintaining long-term competitiveness of the company;
• Innovation. Applying optimally, comprehensive, integrated and innovative solutions in company`s management;
• Qualification and quality. Continuous service quality improvement and development, also investing in staff training.
The company “Pilsena” has been the leader for many years of highest quality standards implementation and creation. It is confirmed by the ISO 9001 certificate.
We care for environmental protection
We try to renew every keg; in this way we reduce pollution which is caused by producing new kegs.
Refurbishing the exterior and interior of the kegs, we avoid acids, alkali and other chemically active materials to a maximum; therefore, no pollution is spread to the environment. The waste generated during the refurbishment is being utilized safely. We pursue for production without the waste, more effective usage of the kegs, and production cost reduction. With a responsible attitude towards business, we apply strict solutions to our activities that help to save the nature, and thus we contribute to preservation of the environment of our region.