Check out our new keg catalog!
New and used kegs for sale
We sale used and new Euro and DIN kegs.
The most common keg size in European countries is 30l. The German DIN 6647-1 and DIN 6647-2 have also defined kegs in the sizes of 50 and 20 liters.
A newer Euro regulation defines 50, 30 and 20 liters where the keg shape is usually thicker but less tall than the German keg specifications.
Restoration of old kegs
JSC “Pilsena” will completely restore used kegs to its original state and they will serve the beverage business longer! Used keg restoring process is completed in several steps:
- Alignment of the upper and lower keg croze;
- Correction of deformed keg neck;
- Complete replacement or straightening of top and bottom chimes;
- Restoration of the keg neck threads;
- Welding of keg cracks and holes;
- Change of keg capacity;
- Restoration of any type of fittings;
- Neutralization of previous keg symbolic;
- Application of new logos on kegs.Make your kegs recognizable!
Our experts were specially trained and are set with professional equipment and tools. We will provide a second life for your kegs!
Feel free to contact us for more information.